The Castle of Muskogee, Oklahoma’s 37,000 square foot Fireworks Retail Showroom, continues to improve your enjoyment on the Fourth! Imagine a Castle filled to the rafters with an array of pyrotechnic choices - that’s what awaits you in Muskogee! The Castle is air-conditioned, with accessible restrooms, paved parking and knowledgeable salespeople to assist. The annual fireworks sale lasts from June 15 through July 6, with special discount pricing throughout the showroom.
The Castle strives to provide an apex shopping experience to guests. Shop Online: If you prefer the comfort of home, we invite you to visit www.okcastle.com, where a variety of options are listed, from novelties to heavyweights as well as many of the Castle’s hand-selected assortments. When your cart is complete, check out and head to the Castle. We shall deliver curbside. No minimum order required!
Shop Indoors: The Castle of Muskogee has integrated precautions to ensure additional safety and cleanliness to guests. Amongst the products available, there are novelty items for children, more than 700 items for the entire family, including over 150 Multi-Action Heavyweights (500 grams each). Select from many versions of specialty Family Packs and assortments, which are assembled on-site. We take out the filler and middleman to get you the most bang for your buck. While shopping inside, you will notice a QR Code on each firework. This will allow you to preview the item’s performance from your device (free Wi-Fi). With each purchase of $75 or more, a complimentary Halloween Festival ticket (valid Opening Weekend) will be included. Perhaps one of the best reasons to shop with the Castle is our worry-free guarantee. If your firework fails to light, you may return/exchange on the fifth.
We encourage you to check out the exciting upcoming events: the Summer Pirate’s Feaste, Castle Zombie Run 5k, the Halloween Festival, Boare’s Head Feaste, and Castle Christmas. The Castle of Muskogee is Oklahoma’s Gateway to Another World!
Guidelines for Fireworks Safety
Fireworks are beautiful when they explode in the sky in multiple colors, patterns, and sequences. Follow safety rules and use basic precautions when handling fireworks so that your celebration remains beautiful and safe.
The Consumer Product Safety Commission and the National Council on Fireworks Safety offer the following safety checklist:
- Always read and follow label directions.
- Have an adult present.
- Buy from reliable sellers.
- Use outdoors only.
- Always have water handy (a garden hose and a bucket).
- Only shoot from a hard, flat and level surface.
- Never experiment or make your own fireworks.
- Light only one firework at a time.
- Never re-light a “dud” firework (wait 15 minutes then soak it in water).
- Never give fireworks to small children.
- If necessary, store fireworks in a cool, dry place.
- Dispose of fireworks by soaking them in water before putting in the trash.
- Never throw or point fireworks at other people.
- Never carry fireworks in your pocket.
- Never shoot fireworks in metal or glass containers.
- The shooter should always wear eye protection and never have any part of the body over the firework.
- Stay away from illegal explosives.
See more about Committed to You, Family and Summer Tradition: