Monthly calendar of events and happenings featuring: entertainment and experiences, concerts, bazaars, classes, shows, festivals, fairs, expos and events in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, Coweta, Skiatook, Bartlesville, Owasso, Collinsville, Bixby, Jenks, Sapulpa, Glenpool, Grove, Claremore, Catoosa, Verdigris, Chouteau, Pryor, Inola, Oologah, Muskogee, Chelsea, Oologah, Eufaula, Stillwater, Keystone, Sand Springs, Ft. Gibson, Wagoner, Nowata, for OK travel and visitors. See what to do or submit your community event here. It's fast, free and easy to list your information. How to find what's happening in your town. All community event listings and public service announcements, PSA, etc. provided at no charge.
Kickoff event on Friday, October 1st at Panera Bread with Komen Oklahoma 100% of Pink Ribbon Bagel sales in the Tulsa area to benefit Komen Oklahoma on Friday, October 15 Tulsa, October 1, 2021 – Panera Bread is once again joining the fight against breast cancer by baking its signature Pink Ribbon Bagels®, a staple every October in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. 2021 marks the 20th anniversary of the Pink Ribbon Bagel, and over that time Panera Bread bakery-cafes have sold over 20 million Pink Ribbon Bagels and have raised over $4 million for breast cancer charities nationwide. This year’s Pink Ribbon Bagel fundraising efforts begin with a special kickoff event on Friday, October 1 at 9 am at the Panera Bread bakery-café at 10752 S Memorial Drive at The Vineyard on Memorial Shopping Center. Throughout October, 25¢ from each Pink Ribbon Bagel sold at Panera Bread bakery-cafés in the Tulsa area will be donated to Susan G. Komen Oklahoma to support its mission and programs. Additionally, on Friday, October 15, Panera Bread will donate 100% of all Tulsa area Pink Ribbon Bagel sales to Susan G. Komen Oklahoma. “Panera Bread in Oklahoma is honored to work alongside our customers to once again support Susan G. Komen Oklahoma in this annual October campaign,” said Brian Camey, President of the local Panera Bread franchisee. “We are proud to offer the Pink Ribbon Bagel as a way to help raise funds and awareness for the cause during Breast Cancer Awareness Month.” Shaped in the form of the iconic breast cancer pink ribbon, the Pink Ribbon Bagel features cherry chips, dried cherries and cranberries, vanilla, honey, and brown sugar, and is baked fresh each morning by Panera’s bakers at each bakery-café. The Pink Ribbon Bagel was conceived in 2001 when Panera Bread franchisee, Tulsa’s own Sue Stees, who is now a 37-year breast cancer survivor, began searching for ways to help other women fighting the same disease. Her search led her to the development of the Pink Ribbon Bagel. She sold 27,000 bagels in her bakery-cafes the first year and the idea was taken nationwide by Panera Bread, LLC shortly after. There are numerous ways to purchase a Pink Ribbon Bagel. Guests can purchase bagels by visiting their local Panera Bread bakery-café, placing a catering order, or ordering online for Rapid Pick-up or Delivery. Orders can be placed online at www.panerabead.com or by using the Panera Bread app. About Panera Bread The Traditional Bakery, Inc. / Oklahoma City Bakery, Inc. franchise organization owns and operates 23 Panera Bread bakery-café locations in Missouri and Oklahoma. The company is committed to providing great-tasting food that is 100% clean, meaning food that does not contain artificial preservatives, flavors, sweeteners, or colors from artificial sources. The menu includes soups, salads, sandwiches, flatbread pizza, warm grain bowls, breakfast sandwiches and wraps, pastries, bagels, bread, and more. About Komen Oklahoma The mission of Susan G. Komen Oklahoma is to provide funding for breast health services, breast cancer education, and outreach throughout the state. Through events like the Komen Oklahoma Race for the Cure® in Tulsa, Komen Oklahoma invests 75 percent of the funds raised to support vital local breast health services and dedicates the remaining 25 percent to national research to find the cures.
Panera Bread bakery-café
10752 S Memorial Drive
The Relay For Life movement is dedicated to helping communities attack cancer. Through funds donated, time given, or awareness raised, our communities are teaming up - virtually or in person - to make a difference. When we rally together in the fight against cancer, we can accomplish anything. Survivors and caregivers are the heart of every Relay event. Connect with other survivors and caregivers, inspire someone newly diagnosed, lend an ear to someone with a similar situation, and be part of a community where cancer is faced together, not individually.
South Lot - River Spirit Casino & Resort
8330 Riverside Parkway
Tulsa, OK 74137
South parking lot
River Spirit casino and resort
8330 Riverside Parkway