By: Beki Akins | Category: In Our Communities | Issue: December 2022
December, 2022: Celebrate the best of family holiday traditions at The Castle of Muskogee! Take a leisurely drive through the Castleton Village, which is filled with thousands of holiday lights and displays. The drive through is FREE, and donations are gratefully accepted. Guests may also view the lights from an old-fashioned hayride or from the rail car of the festive Castle Train, both of which provide visitors with a unique experience through the Castle displays. Also in the Village area, the little ones may ride the cutest holiday ponies in town! For a taller vantage point, Cletus the Camel will be here to provide rides around the Village area. Just want to hang out and snap photos? Grab a bag of Kettle Corn and enjoy the festive environment of the Castle gates before you head inside.
Once inside The Castle, guests may warm up and enjoy a variety of family holiday activities: Crafting ornaments in Santa’s workshop, Wax Hands and Make Your Own Candle, Stuff it Up – Plush Adoptions ... and so much more! Discover handmade creations for the special people on your holiday list. We encourage guests to visit the Christmas Shoppe for home holiday displays or holiday keepsakes. Join us in Rudolph’s Cafe for a light supper or snack, hot chocolate and treats!
Many will tour the lights for the love of holiday joy. The Castle also offers a not so traditional holiday treat. In addition to the Castle’s holiday Catacombs and Torture Chamber Museum, guests may venture through the Sandy Claws Haunt. This is for our fans of thrill that would like to continue the chills throughout this holiday season! Visit http://okcastle.com for a complete schedule of nightly activities.
Holiday Outdoor Activities in The Castle’s Village
• Tractor-drawn Hayrides – This ride starts in the parking lot of The Castle and travels through the village on a different route from the car drive-through. Departs every half hour. Cost is $5.00 per person, children 1 under are free. Fri, Sat, Sun*
• Castle Train – Enjoy the lights with a tour from the conductor himself! $10 per passenger, children 1 under are free. Weekends from Thanksgiving to New Year’s*. If you would like to book the train throughout the week, please call 918.687.3625 or email eat0@eau0eav0eaw0 to reserve. Group rates available.
• Pony rides – A holiday favorite! $8 per child. Fri, Sat, Sun*. The cutest Christmas ponies in town!
• Camel rides – Live like a Wiseman. $8 per person. This is for both the young, as well as the young at heart.
Holiday Activities Inside The Castle -
Nov. 25-27, Dec. 2-4, 9-11 & 15-31, 2022.
Please check the Calendar at http://okcastle.com for a detailed schedule of each night’s activities.
• Gift Shops – A wide assortment of holiday merchandise, inflatables and much more.
• Rudolph’s Cafe – Treat yourself to soups, sandwiches, cookies, hot chocolate, and a Christmas movie.
• Chalice Hall – Make family traditions, enjoy lots of goodies at Santa’s workshop while making ornaments and playing reindeer games.
• Christmas Merchants – Find unique and handcrafted items from a variety of craftspeople.
• Fireworks – Stock up for New Year’s in the Christmas Shoppe – Dec 15th through NYE.
For more information please visit: http://okcastle.com or www.cityofmuskogee.com
(918) 687-3625 | 800-439-0658
3400 W Fern Mountain Rd | Muskogee, OK 74401
December, 2022: Celebrate the best of family holiday traditions at The Castle of Muskogee! ... Read more »
Wagoner has something the entire family can enjoy during the holiday season. Wagoner is bringing the best of the holiday season for visitors and residents. ... Read more »
Rogers County residents will not want for anything when it comes to fun holiday activities to do in and around Claremore. One of the newest holiday attractions that is a must see is Claremore Lake Lights. ... Read more »
In every social setting, there are leaders and followers. And for Martial Arts Academy Owner Chris Velez, he has made it his mission in life to create confident leaders through martial arts. ... Read more »
With over 50-years of experience in the banking industry, Kelley Rash has learned the banking industry from the ground-up, growing up in a family of bankers and serving …... Read more »