By: Value News | Category: Recreation/Leisure | Issue: June 2022
The Castle of Muskogee is Oklahoma’s only 37,000 square foot Fireworks Retail Showroom! The air-conditioned sales floor is nestled inside the Castle’s Great Hall and packed to the rafters with an array of pyrotechnics. The Castle is a one-of-a-kind shopping experience, committed to making sure you find exactly what your family needs to celebrate this Independence Day.
The Castle of Muskogee has an unmatched selection, with over 500 different products and new items added annually! We have family favorites from novelty items for children, beautiful fountains, to artillery shells and Heavyweight cakes with 500 shots. Each product is labeled with a brief description and QR code to scan and see a video display. All products are triple-inspected for safety and guaranteed to light.
Shop In Store: The knowledgeable sales staff can help build a show to meet your needs. Whether you are searching for bursts of color, something quiet for the children, or the perfect grand finale with amazing BOOMS. Unsure of what exactly you’re looking for? Choose one of our hand-selected assortments, which range from Kid friendly items to the one-of-a-kind Devastator assortment. We curate and package all assortments on-site with your family in mind. Whether you are planning a show for the children or the annual family cook out, the Castle of Muskogee has you covered.
Shop Online: Social distancing or short on time? Take advantage of our online shopping platform at www.okcastle.com, where you can place your order online and pick it up curbside, the very next day.
Castle Fireworks strives to provide an apex shopping experience to guests. We are dedicated to helping you celebrate summer with family and loved ones. The Castle of Muskogee is family founded, locally operated and an integral part of the Muskogee Community. With every purchase of $100 or more, you will receive a complimentary Halloween Festival ticket for opening weekend (Sept. 30 & Oct. 1).
The Castle of Muskogee is Oklahoma’s Gateway to Another World!
Guidelines for Fireworks Safety
Fireworks are beautiful when they explode in the sky in multiple colors, patterns and sequences. Follow safety rules and use basic precautions when handling fireworks so that your celebration remains beautiful and safe.
The Consumer Product Safety Commission and the National Council on Fireworks Safety offer the following safety checklist:
• Always read and follow label directions.
• Have an adult present.
• Buy from reliable sellers.
• Use outdoors only.
• Always have water handy (a garden hose and a bucket).
• Only shoot from a hard, flat and level surface.
• Never experiment or make your own fireworks.
• Light only one firework at a time.
• Never re-light a “dud” firework (wait 15 minutes then soak it in water).
• Never give fireworks to small children.
• If necessary, store fireworks in a cool, dry place.
• Dispose of fireworks by soaking them in water before putting in the trash.
• Never throw or point fireworks at other people.
• Never carry fireworks in your pocket.
•Never shoot fireworks in metal or glass containers.
• The shooter should always wear eye protection and never have any part of the body over the firework.
• Stay away from illegal explosives.