Image of Value News Advertisement

2007 Tulsa International Mayfest

The 35th Annual Tulsa International Mayfest is scheduled for May 17 through 20 in the heart of downtown Tulsa.

By: Value News | Category: Other | Issue: May 2007

Beverage volunteers at a past Mayfest enjoy the event.

The 35th Annual Tulsa International Mayfest is scheduled for May 17 through 20 in the heart of downtown Tulsa. Mayfest is a family-oriented, outdoor tribute to the arts and music. The event was created to promote a broader knowledge of and appreciation for arts and humanities among serious and casual art lovers. It is nationally renowned for presenting the very best in arts and entertainment.

Tulsa International Mayfest has something to offer everyone. An outdoor area will include fine arts, crafts, three stages of performing artists, festival food and KidZone, a hands-on art activity area for children. In addition to the outdoor space, two indoor art galleries will be featured: the Invitational Gallery for Tulsa artists and the Youth Art Gallery. The latter will feature the artwork of Tulsa students.

Visual artists, which will represent about 85 percent of the artist booths at the festival, are accepted into Mayfest after a highly selective process. They offer fine art in a variety of mediums, including everything from clay to wood. The Mayfest Market, representing the other 15 percent of booths, is comprised of artists and craftsmen. It usually features items such as toys, folk art and calligraphy.

Mayfest is presented by MidFirst Bank, and other sponsors include the Hille Foundation, Metropolitan Tulsa Holdings, LLC, Public Service Company of Oklahoma, OSU-Tulsa and the Gelvin Foundation.

For more information, please visit or call (918) 582-6435. Extensive lists of the visual and market artists that have been selected for this year’s Mayfest can be viewed online, as well as food vendors that will be featured at the event. We hope to see you at the 2007 Tulsa International Mayfest!

For more information, contact

Tulsa International Mayfest

321 S. Boston, Ste. 101, Tulsa, OK 74103
(918) 582-6435

Image of Better Air Duct Cleaning Advertisement
« All May 2007 Stories

Tulsa International Mayfest

For more information, contact:

Tulsa International Mayfest

More about Tulsa International Mayfest:

Jersey Mike's: Voted Best Sub in Virtually Every Market We Serve!

For Free!