Image of Value News Advertisement
 

Coupons & Deals from Nexa Mortgage

Categories: Financial, Business Services | Issue: February 2024

Nexa Mortgage - Cristi West February 2024 Value News display ad image

Are you dog gone tired of paying your landlord's mortgage? Own a home with 1% down!
Don't have a big down payment?
• Put 1% down and your lender pays an additional 2% (Max of $4000), for a total of 3% down. Works best with a purchase price of $200,000 or less.
• Buyers can use gift funds or down payment assistance for entire down payment.
• FICO 620 or better.
• Ask your Realtor to negotiate Seller Credit to go towards 2/1 or 1/0 buy down and/or closing cost.
• Ask me about Appraisal Credit.
• Keep more money in your pocket for furniture, trips, and fun.

Cristi West is here to help. Call her today to discuss your options. She serves the Tulsa Metropolitan area and is licensed in Oklahoma, Arkansas, California, and Washington
NMLS: 412287

NEXA MORTGAGE, LLC is licensed by the Department of Business Oversight under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act. Lender Corp NMLS #1660690: NMLS #412287 - AR, CA, OK, WA
Equal Housing Lender

About Nexa Mortgage

NEXA Mortgage is a full-service mortgage company headquartered in Chandler, AZ. They specialize in every form of Real Estate financing, including home loans, investment loans, and commercial financing. Their online tools can analyze refinance, browse mortgage rate comparisons, and search for homes for sale.

Visit their site to get your FREE pre-qualification letter and get a rate quote in just 30 seconds!

Nexa Mortgage company logo

For more information, contact:

Cristi West

(918) 923-7032 | (916) 995-9324
eat0@eau0eav0eaw0
1502 Forest Hill Dr | Claremore, OK 74017


Nexa Mortgage Online:

Subscribe
For Free!